Apple iPhone 5S 16GB Grey
Quick OverviewApple iPhone 5S 16GB Grey The iPhone 5 set a precedent. Apple engineers and designers managed to compress first-of-their-kind technologies inside a space that’s 7.6 millimeters thin and 112 grams light. A feat like that required designing or...
Apple iPhone 5S 16GB Grey
The iPhone 5 set a precedent. Apple engineers and designers managed to compress first-of-their-kind technologies inside a space that’s 7.6 millimeters thin and 112 grams light. A feat like that required designing or redesigning multiple components. And it resulted in an thin, light, powerful smartphone. After the success of the iPhone 5, it was a perfect place to start with iPhone 5s - adding more without making it bigger or heavier.
Available in Gold, Silver and Space Gray the iPhone 5s is sleek, stylish and crafted with precision. Utilizing sapphire crystal to protect the Home button and the new iSight camera promises an unmatched level of design and construction that gives the iPhone 5s and unbelievable feel.
- Sapphire Crystal - Sapphire crystal Home button and Sapphire crystal camera protection.
- Touch ID - Keep your iPhone secure and access it faster with the new Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor.
- A7 Chip - CPU and graphics performance up to 2x faster than the A6 chip and support for OpenGL ES 3.0.
- M7 Coprocessor - A powerful coprocessor dedicated to the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass - designed to free the A7 Chip and save energy.
- 64-bit Technology - The first 64-bit smartphone in the world.
- iSight Camera - iPhone 5s advanced technology to make the pictures you take the best you''ve ever seen.
- FaceTime HD Camera - The all-new FaceTime HD camera features larger pixels and an improved backside illumination sensor.
- iOS 7 - Designed with the iPhone5s in mind it delivers the best performance and great new features. It makes using your phone faster, easier and more enjoyable.
- Built-in Apps - Enjoy a multitude of built-in apps that comes with iOS 7.
- iPhoto, iMovie, Pages, Keynotes, Numbers - All free and full of possibilities, turn your phone into a photo editor, movie-maker or whatever you want!
- App Store - With a selection of over 900,000 apps find exactly what you''re looking for.
- iCloud - Access everything you need, anywhere you need it.
- 16, 32 or 64GB
- 4-inch widescreen Multi-Touch Retina display
- 1136x640 pixel resolution at 326ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for multiple language and character display simultaneously
- Camera, Photos and Video
- 8 megapixels with 1.5µ pixels
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Sapphire crystal lens cover, True Tone flash, Backside illumination sensor, Five-element lens, Hybrid IR filter
- Autofocus, Tap to focus, Face detection, Panorama, Auto image stabilization, Burst mode, Photo geotagging
- 1080p HD video recording
- 30 fps
- True Tone flash, Slo-mo video, Improved video stabilization
- Take still photo while recording video, Face detection, 3x zoom, Video geotagging
- 1.2MP FaceTime camera photos (1280x960 pixels)
- 720p HD FaceTime camera video recording
- Video and Audio Calling
- iPhone 5s to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or cellular
- Initiate video calls over LTE, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, 3G, and 2G
- HVGA-resolution (480 by 368) calls over Wi-Fi
- Audio Playback
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- TV and Video
- AirPlay mirroring and video out to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters not included)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Mail Attachment and File Support
- .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- Cellular and Wireless
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Model A1533 (GSM)*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)
- Model A1533 (CDMA)*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25)
- Model A1453*: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26)
- Model A1457*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20)
- Model A1530*: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20); TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40)
- Nano-SIM support
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture
- M7 motion coprocessor
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- iOS 7
- Siri Intelligent Assitant
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Fingerprint identity sensor
- Wi-Fi & Cellular connectivity
- 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
- 112 grams
- System Requirements
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 11.1 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
*To identify your iPhone model number, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3939. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
Mobile Phone Grading guide
A - Mint: Working product in mint cosmetic condition with all accessories.
B - Good: Working product in good cosmetic condition with all essential accessories.
C - Working: Working product in poor cosmetic condition, with charger.
F - Non-working: Product must be intact. Phone passes IMEI check, no accessories required. Non-working examples: dead, cracked, water damage, broken/bleeding LCD (screen), not powering up, speaker/mic faults, broken aerial, etc.